A 100%-satisfaction guarantee. We are not satisfied until you are. We promise to draft, revise, and tweak your new resume and cover letter free of charge for first three months after your initial sign-up date.
A personalized approach to resume writing. Our professional writers hate formulaic resume writing. We tailor each resume to the individualized needs and backgrounds of our clients and develop a product that fits each individual perfectly.
A complete-privacy guarantee. Our resume writers keep your information in a secure database, and we transmit the resumes through the email address of your choosing.
Start working with us and see your career reaching new heights. Select your category below and get started right away!
Start working with us and see your legal career reaching new heights. Select your category below and get started right away!
(less than four years of industry experience)
(with four or more years of industry experience)
Preferred Resumes membership also offers you:
Free downloadable MP3 (worth $400) — Created by Steve G. Jones, an expert clinical hypnotherapist, these MP3 provide you with great motivation for your career, in addition to helping you fight through the current recession.
Ways to Gain Job Interview Help and Make a Great First Impression
Did you know that it is your resume makes a first impression about you? If your resume is polished and professional, it creates an image of you as a highly polished professional. On the other hand, if your resume is a mess and just thrown together, you relay an image to the employer that you did not care enough to make sure your resume was the best it could be.
The biggest way to gain job interview help is by making sure your resume is professionally written.
Additionally, if your resume is not up to par, chances are you will never get called for that all important first interview. Most people benefit from work interview assistance because even if they are called for an interview, the nervousness that arises from an interview is so high that many people blow the interview and never get a second chance.
Career interviewing help is one of the best ways to get your interviewing skills up to par so when that phone rings, you have the confidence to go on the interview and know you will make a positive first impression.
Moreover, many times the initial contact by a potential employer is via email, so it is vital that you brush up on your writing skills so that when you need to respond to an email, you do so with clear and concise writing. This also is part of the job interview help because finding a job today is very different than it was just 20 years ago.
The Internet makes it easier for you to initially apply for positions but it also requires a new skill set, which is the ability to comfortably attach your resume to email messages and respond in a timely manner to prospective employers.
Employment interview tips include some of the following:
- Practice interviews: this is a good way to find some common interview questions that you normally get stuck on and practice them with a friend.
- Attire: Make certain you are dressed for the position you are interviewing appropriately. For instance, if you are applying for a forklift driver, you might dress more casually (nice business attire) than if you were interviewing for the manager of a company.
- Watch time: Make sure you show up early to the interview, you do not want to fly through the front door two minutes after the interview was set to begin. This conveys a lack of concern for the position and does not make a very good first impression.
- Research the company. You should know what the company does and what they are all about before the interview so you can ask appropriate questions. When the interviewer asks if you understand what the company does, the worst response you can give is "no, not really."
- Relax. This may be hard to do, but at least remain relaxed on the outside so that you are not shaking or stuttering because this tells the employer you're not very good under pressure.
- Following up. Always follow-up the interview with a thank you letter that reiterates your desire for the position and you can also use this to outline your career objectives and your accomplishments, but keep it brief.
Work interview assistance and job interview help is many times overlooked because the person interviewing figures the words will come to them during the interview. However, certain personalities can quickly make you very nervous and you suddenly forget everything. It is okay to bring a clipboard with some facts about the company and yourself so that you do not lose your train of thought.
Many employment interviewing tutorials help you to understand the process from resume creation actually beginning your first day on the job. By being prepared, you make yourself stand out from other candidates, which of course, is what you want.
Searching for jobs today is certainly different than is was pre-Internet day because now there are many job boards online you can search and apply to within minutes. Many people are very good at applying for positions, but need help with resume preparation and interviewing skills.
Allow one of our resume experts to create your polished resume to a PreferredResumes.com. Take a look at the various samples we have posted and I think you will agree that given the right format and written by a professional, can bring you the results you need to land that next interview!
"Show us you are alive! We want to hear your thoughts. Please comment on this article (below)!"
If you are searching for a job in your current line of work, you may claim a deduction of the expenses incurred by sending resumes to prospective employers. This deduction also includes any agency fees you pay as long as these expenses exceed 2% of your income count.